Serving: 2 |Type: Roti
|Arisi Mavu||-1 ½ cup|
|Green Chili(chopped)||-2 or 3|
- Mix everything with water make it into a soft dough.
- Make lemon size balls and keep it aside.
- Take aluminum foil or plastic paper grease with oil.
- Take the rolled ball and place it on the foil, make it into round shape roti by pressing the dough with your finger tips.
- Heat a griddle, take the foil with pressed roti put upside down on top of the griddle.
- Now slowly peel back the foil, then cook it one side with 1 tsp of oil.
- Then turn it the other side cook it until lightly brown.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the dough. Don’t not forget to grease the foil every single time.
- Serve with any thokku or chutney for evening snack.
- Instead of oil you can use Ghee.
- If you use plastic paper or bag you have to peel the paper and take the roti on your hands to cook it because you cannot put the plastic on the hot griddle.