Posted by Vishala on May 20th, 2013
Serving: 4 |Type: Non Veg-Rice
||-3 to 5
|Oil And Ghee
- Soak the rice for 15 minutes and drain the water.
- Take a pan heat with 1tsp ghee add rice sauté for five minutes and keep it aside.
- Take heavy bottom vessel heat with oil and ghee
- Add seasonings fry without burning, then add onion, green chili sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add ginger, garlic paste sauté with little salt and turmeric.
- Then add mint leaves, coriander leaves sauté well.
- Now add tomato, chili powder and shrimp sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 to 5 cups of water boil it until water bubbles on high flame.
- Now add sauté rice mix well and check the salt.
- Let it boil then cover with lid and then keep it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then turn off the stove.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes the stir the rice.
- Serve hot with raitha or any gravy.
Posted by Vishala on May 17th, 2013
Serving: 6 to 10 people| Type: Sweet
||¼ to ½tsp
- Mix Rawa ,sugar and one cup ghee.
- Now add milk and color mix well and keep it in the stove.
- Cook it on medium flame, stir continuously until it gets thicken.
- Then add little by little ghee.
- Now keep it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stir it occasionally.
- The turn off the stove.
- Serve it hot or warm.
- If you use 2 cups of ghee this sweet will taste fantastic.
- If you want you can reduce the ghee.
Posted by Vishala on May 13th, 2013
Serving: 4 | Type: Roti
|Broccoli (shredded )
|Onion (finely chopped )
|Green chili (Chopped)
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add onion, broccoli and green chili
- Then add salt, turmeric and let it cook.
- Before removing from heat add the gram masala.
- Let the mixture cool.
- In a bowl place the wheat flour and add a ½ tsp of oil.
- Then add the broccoli mixture and mix all the ingredients with warm water.
- Make it into a soft dough, apply ½tsp oil on top.
- Let it sit for 2 to 4 hours.
- Then make small lemon size balls.
- Now roll it like round chappati.
- Heat the tawa and cook the chappati on both sides.
- Take out from the tawa and cook it on the fire for a second on both sides.
- Now apply the ghee on both sides.
- Serve with any gravy.