Serving: 10 to 12 Pieces| Type: Tiffin/ Breakfast
|Bombay Rawa(roasted)||-1 cup|
|Water||-½ cup to 1 cup|
|Grated Carrot||-½ cup|
|Broken Cashew nuts||-2tbsp|
- Take a pan heat with oil add seasonings fry without burning.
- Now add roasted rawa mix well then turn off the stove.
- Mix all other ingredients mix well and then let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Adjust the water for right consistency.
- Batter should not be very thick or thin.
- Take a idly cooker apply oil pour 1 big spoon of the batter and steam it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then turn off the stove.
- Take out from the mold.
- Serve hot with any side dish.
- Roasted Rawa: Take a dry pan add rawa in it toast it until raw smell goes and little color changes on very low flame.
- If you want you can buy store bought roasted Rawa.