Serving:4 | Type: Non Veg-Poriyal
|Hard Boiled Egg||-4|
- Boil the egg and peel the shell and make slit on both ends.
- Take a pan heat with oil add seasonings fry without burning.
- Add onion, garlic and green chili sauté for 1 or 2 minute, then add tomato, salt and turmeric.
- Sauté until tomato get mash then add chili powder mix well cook it until raw smell goes.
- Add the and turn off the stove immediately , otherwise the egg will become rupper-y.
- Mix the gently until all the eggs are coated with masala.
- Serve with any kind of rice.