Serving: 4 | Type: Tiffin
|Mixed Dhal||-1 ½ cup|
|Onion (chopped)||-½ cup|
|Red Chili||-3 to 5|
- Mixed Dhal – Thoor dhal (1/2 cup), Channa Dhal (1/2 cup), Moong Dhal (1/4 cup), Urad dhal (1/4 cup).
- Soak the dhal and quinoa separately for 4 to 5 hours .
- First, grind quinoa with sombu, cumin, red chili, salt and asafetida into a smooth paste.
- Then add the soaked mixed dhal, grind coarsely.
- Now add carrot, onion, green chili, turmeric, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and check the salt and spiciness.
- Heat the tawa then take a deep spoon full of batter and spread thin like pancake and drizzle the oil and cook it one side until golden brown.
- Then flip it and let the other side cook it until golden, then take out from the tawa.
- Serve with chutney, Dosa Podi, or Jaggery.