Serving: 4| Type: Veg- Rice
|Gongura Leaves||-70 to 80|
|Cooked Rice||-6 cups|
|Red Chili||-10 to 15|
- Clean and wash the leaves and keep it aside.
- Take a pan heat with oil add chana dhal, urad dhal and red chili fry until golden brown, then add asafetida and tamarind.
- Same pan add leaves sauté for 1 or 2 minute then take out the leaves and keep it aside.
- Grind seasoning ingredients first, then add leaves grind just 10 seconds and keep it aside.
- Take a pan heat with oil add seasonings fry without burning, then add ground paste sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until the oil floats up to the top of the ground paste.
- Mix it with cooked rice.
- Serve with any chips.