Serving:2 |type: chettinad Kootu/Poriyal
|Onion Chopped||-½ cup|
|Tomato Chopped||-½ cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||-1tsp|
|Chili Powder||-1 ½tsp|
|Garlic with skin||-1( crushed)|
- Peel the skin cut 1 inch round of vazhakkai wash it then marinate with chili powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, and salt for 1 hour.
- Take a pan heat with oil, add seasonings fry well without burning and then add crushed garlic.
- Now add chopped onion sauté well for 1 minute then add chopped tomato and pinch of salt sauté well until the tomato gets mashed.
- Now add marinated vazhakkai and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium flame.
- You can cook until crisp or soft as you like it.
- Serve hot with white rice.
- This dish taste like fish masala.
- You can cut full round or half .