Serving:4 |Type: Veg-Chettinad Kuzhambu
|Rice Washed water(Kalani)||-½ cup|
|Milk or coconut milk||-¼ cup(optional)|
Grind with water:
|Green chili||-1 or 2|
- Take a pressure cooker heat with oil add seasonings fry without burning.
- Add onion and keerai sauté for 2 to 3 minutes then add ground paste mix well.
- Then add Rice washed water(Kalani) cover with lid let 1 or 2 whistle comes then turn of the stove.
- Let cool down the cooker open it then add milk and salt boil it for a minute then turn off the stove.
- Serve with white rice.
- Kalani: Means wash the rice strain the water keep it for 5 minutes, the water will settle down, just use it bottom of the water.
- This original dish is make with Agatthi keerai.