Serving: 20 pieces |Type: Snack
|Vazhaipoo||-1 cup (chopped)|
|Thur Dhal||-1 cup Soaked|
- Grind all the ingredients above very coarsely and keep it aside.
- Then take chopped vazhaipoo grind it like 2 seconds put it in the water and squeeze out excess water and keep it aside.
- Then mix all the things together except for oil.
- In the pan pour oil and heat it with the medium flame.
- Make small flat circle in the palm of your hand and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot like a snack or as a side dish for rice with sambar.
- You can avoid onion and aniseed.
- You can make this vada with grated beetroot instead of vazhaipoo (banana blossom).